This is the rental terms and conditions, referred to herein as “T&C”, your payment of money and/or taking possession of any Happy Happy Birthday rentals, accessories, equipment or units, referred to herein solely as “Rental Unit(s)”, is evidence of your acceptance of the T&C and your intent to use the Rental Unit(s) received.
1. Renter agrees that the Rental Units have been received in good condition and represents and warrants that it will be returned in the same condition.
2. Renter agrees to supervise both the Rental Units and its use at all times the Rental Units are in the possession of Renter. Renter agrees to follow the directions and safety rules as posted on the website of www.happyhappybirthday.com.hk and verbally given.
3. Renter acknowledges and represents that it has adequate insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage which might occur to itself, its guests or its invitees from the use of the Rental Units or else Renter agrees to bear the costs of defense and liability of any such injury or damage itself.
4. Renter agrees not to remove the Rental Units from the location on which Happy Happy Birthday* has assembled or installed it. Renter further agrees not to disassemble or uninstall the Rental Units or to assemble or install the Rental Units.
5. Renter grants Happy Happy Birthday right to enter event venue for the delivery, pick-up or repossession of the Rental Units. Renter agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of the Rental Units.
6. Renter understands and acknowledges that the activity to be engaged in through Happy Happy Birthday ‘s Rental Units brings with it both known and unanticipated risks that could result in property damage, physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or other damage or injury to Renter, its guests, its invitees or third parties. Renter understands that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Those risks include, but are not limited to falling, slipping, crashing and colliding.
7. Renter agrees to release, forever discharge and hold harmless Happy Happy Birthday for any injuries, damages or claims that result from Renter ‘s negligence; including any injuries, claims or damages asserted by Renter's guests, invitees or third parties.
8. OWNERSHIP: Renter agrees to keep all Rental Unit(s) in his/her custody and not sublease, rent, sell or remove from the delivery location. Renter agrees not to remove, disassemble, or uninstall Rental Unit(s) from its setup location or to install any Rental Unit(s). Renter assumes responsibility for ALL Rental Unit(s) rented from the time of delivery to when Happy Happy Birthday representative(s) arrive for pick up. Renter agrees to maintain any and all Rental Unit(s) rented in its original condition from the time of delivery, any alterations or attachments will result in additional fees subject to Happy Happy Birthday discretion. The Renter is required to measure the event venue where the inflatable bouncer will be set-up. A minimum of three (3) feet on each side of the inflatable is required to allow the inflatable to bend and/or move while in use. Adequate space must be available. All measurements for each inflatable bouncer are on the web at www.happyhappybirthday.com.hk.
9. RENTAL PERIOD AND PAYMENT: In the event the Rental Unit(s) is/are not returned at the said time, the appropriate hourly rate shall apply that the Renter maintains possession of Rental Unit(s). If the payment is unable to be paid in full at the time of any fee(s) assessed for damage, replacement cost, cleaning, or other fees noted herein this T&C then the Renter has 7 days to submit payment to Happy Happy Birthday or suit will be filed with the appropriate party for further legal action.
10. DELIVERY/PICK UP: Renter grants Happy Happy Birthday representatives the right to enter the event venue for the delivery and subsequent pick up or removal of the Unit(s) at the time specified. Happy Happy Birthday representatives will arrive to pick up any and all Rental Unit(s) at any time after the fulfillment of the party rental service. If a different person arrives for pickup, Renter must first obtain authorization from Happy Happy Birthday IMMEDIATELY PRIOR to allowing the person to enter event venue and remove Rental Unit(s). Happy Happy Birthday will strive to accommodate Renter ‘s delivery and pickup request, however, delays and changes in the schedule are sometimes unavoidable and therefore, Happy Happy Birthday does not guarantee pickup at the specified time. In the event that there should be any change to the pick up time specified, Happy Happy Birthday representative will notify Renter as soon as possible. Renter assumes responsibility of providing easy leveled access to the set-up location without any obstacles or barriers, which include but are not limited to stairs, sand, or inclines that, will create passage difficulty. The presence of any such obstacles or barriers will result in delivery fees subject to Happy Happy Birthday ’s discretion. Renter also assumes responsibility of informing Happy Happy Birthday representatives of any underground utilities that may interfere with staking or anchoring of Happy Happy Birthday Rental units. Renter agrees not to hold Happy Happy Birthday and/or Happy Happy Birthday representatives responsible for any damages to underground utilities during the course of setup or pickup. Renter must be available upon delivery and pickup to account for all Rental Unit(s),
11. BALLOON LEAKGE: It is non-refundable and non-replaceable for the balloons leak or pop where delivered to the venue whatever during transport or damage in any circumstance .
12. CANCELLATION POLICY: A deposit is required for all bookings which is non-refundable in any circumstances.In the event of unforeseen weather conditions such as rainstorm and/or typhoon signals, in order to adhere to arrangements and recommendations made by Hong Kong Government, the booking can be changed to another mutually agreed date. In any event of dispute, Happy Happy Birthday and Enter Entertainment reserved the right to make a final decision and pursue the remaining unpaid balance.
13. DAMAGE WAIVER: This damage waiver is not intended as insurance and only applies to Renter if he/she has purchased it. Renter acknowledges that the damage waiver relieves the Renter of liability for physical damage of Rental Unit(s) from any external cause such as fire, collision, windstorm, riot or any acts of God. Damage waiver does not cover loss and/or damage due to theft, burglary, misuse, intentional damage or any attempt to relocate or modify any Rental Unit(s).
14. CLEANING FEE: If the Rental Units are returned unreasonably dirty (Excessive dirt, sand, debris, animal waste, food, candy, or drinks), the Renter will be charged a cleaning fee appropriate for the condition of the Rental Units. Cleaning fees subject to Happy Happy Birthday discretion.
15. REPLACEMENT COSTS: If the Rental Unit is found totally damaged by Renter, its guests, its invitees (i.e the major utility and/or function of the Rental Unit has been damaged), the Renter will be charged the full replacement cost of that Rental Unit.
16. Acknowledgment: Renter agrees that if any portion of this T&C is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect. Renter acknowledges that sufficient time and opportunity were had to read this entire T&C, and understands its content and is executing it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind and agrees to be bound by its terms.
17.Should any dispute arises, the decision of Happy Happy Birthday shall be final.